I'm not gonna tell you anything about the game. I've meant it to be an experiences. but here are some information.
- The game is in its alpha testing. So expect minor bugs.
- There is a telephone in the game its kinda important to pay attention to it. But its totally up to you.
- At this stage of development the game has three endings including an endless mode. Easiest way to get to the endless mode is ignoring all the phone calls.
- It is supposed to be frustrating. So please don't throw your Phone away.
Other than that. If you tried it, tell me if u like it or not. I'll be putting out the story, how i came up with it in a few days.
Also i want to make it open source so people can look at my code and roast me. And also i think I've done decent amount of beginner level programming and will be commenting and documenting it. So its free for all
Check it out
|Tags||Casual, Difficult, Drawing, Endless, Life Simulation, papers-please, Singleplayer, watercolor, weird|
- Project PublishNov 22, 2019
- Release BulidNov 10, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.